Monday, July 30, 2012

Peach Makeup for an Engagement Shoot

For this beautiful bride-to-be I went extremely natural and used peach-toned shadows, blush, and a rosy lipstick. She wanted to make sure that she really looked and felt "like herself" so to avoid a feeling of being "made up" I applied a very thin layer of foundation, set the foundation with a mineral powder, and using a very light bronzer, I warmed up her face by contouring her cheekbones, temples, and the sides of her forehead. For her eyes I used gold, peach, and warm brown with lots of blending to keep the look natural. She was up for a more intense liner. So after applying a black gel liner I went over it with a brown shadow so that it would blend into her lids more naturally. I then applied a peach-coral blush and a dusty rose lipstick with a bit of gloss. Take a look!
(photos courtesy of Sigala Photography)



I think the overall look was natural and lovely. Warm, sunny, and feminine. Just like Laura!
<3
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment